These are kid tested and approved! I’m glad I doubled the recipe because Elizabeth gobbled them up and I would not have wanted to share! I was surprised at how delicious these “treats” were! Let me know what you think if you try them.
Banana Pancakes (21 day fix approved)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (1 yellow container)
- 1/2 banana
- 2 eggs
- Dash of cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Optional: Honey or Maple Syrup
- Blend oatmeal until it becomes the consistency of flour- can still be lumpy
- Add the 2 eggs, 1/2 banana and cinnamon and vanilla extract and blend until mixed
- Heat non-stick skillet
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to make pancakes on hot skillet
- Makes 4 pancakes per serving
- Drizzle with 1tsp honey or maple syrup (OPTIONAL)
Elizabeth ate 2 whole pancakes, which is 1/2 the recipe!
21 day fix: 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 red