This is my favorite go to lunch item that is filling, easy and tasty! I almost always have the ingredients in the house so if I need something quick without much prep time this is it!
Easy Bean & Cheese Burrito (21 day fix approved)
- 1/2 cup Black beans (no salt added, drained, rinsed)- (1 yellow container)
- 1 Whole Wheat wrap (1 yellow)
- 1/3 cup 2% Shredded cheddar cheese (1 blue container)
- 1 cup Spring Mix or other veggie (1 green container)
- Smoky southwest seasoning from 21 day fix recipes (free)
- 1-2 Tbsp plain greek yogurt 2%- OPTIONAL
- Put black beans on whole wheat tortilla, add cheese on top
- Microwave for 30-45 seconds until cheese is melted
- Put spring mix or veggies on top
- Wrap it up!
- Spread plain greek yogurt on top and sprinkle seasoning on top
- Cut in half and ENJOY!
Notes: I usually serve this with the rest of the yogurt and add frozen fruit to it! (This adds a red container and a purple to you lunch). Or add a piece of fruit if you’re in the go! This does not need to me microwaved if you’re making it ahead of time. Let me know if you try it and what you think. I often count beans as a red container since I’m a vegetarian so this becomes 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow and 1 blue for lunch.