This is my go- to FAVORITE clean eating yogurt using plain greek yogurt and fruit and it’s Fix approved! It’s the perfect filling snack or addition to a lunch. It’s great made the night before, the morning of or right before you eat it!
“Frozen” Yogurt (21 day fix approved)
Makes 1 serving
- 1 serving PLAIN greek yogurt 2% (1 red)
- 1 cup frozen fruit (1 purple) -My favorites are cherries, blueberries, raspberries
- OPTIONAL: 1 tsp honey for a touch of sweetness
- Put plain greek yogurt in dish (either bowl or tupperware container)
- If you’re using honey drizzle that on next
- Stir in the frozen fruit!
That’s it! You’re done
Notes: Store in the fridge until you eat it! If you want the frozen/thick yumminess eat within an hour of making. I would eat this within 24 hours of making or else the fruit gets super mushy. When I worked in the school system I would prep my yogurt in the dish the night before with honey and then add the fruit before leaving for work. I’d store in the fridge and by lunch it was ready to eat and delish!
This counts as 1 red and 1 purple container if you’re following the 21 day fix.