I LOVE greenberry, it’s fruity flavored and so refreshing. Surprisingly this is the one my daughter loves as well. This recipe isn’t rocket science, it’s super easy and in being so it is a favorite. I keep the freezer stocked with frozen fruit for this reason.
Blueberry Greenberry Shakeology
Makes 1 serving
- 10-14 oz of water
- 1 scoop greenberry shakeology
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- OPTIONAL: Dash of real maple syrup to give it a blueberry muffin taste
- 6 ice cubes (may vary depending on your preference)
- Place the liquid in your blender first, then add shakeology, frozen blueberries and ice.
- Blend until it reaches the consistency you like.
- How simple is that?!