I love oatmeal, it’s so versatile, nutritious and fills me up. I’m a creature of habit and usually only eat my oatmeal with frozen berries and little honey. Recently I tried adding 1-2 tsp of peanut butter to my morning oats and seriously… it’s the real deal! I also LOVE peanut butter so I can’t believe I have never thought to do this before. It’s so simple but just what I needed to shake things up.
PB & Jelly Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 3/4 cup water
- 1-2 tsp peanut butter, nautral
- 1 cup fresh cut strawberries
- OPTIONAL: 1 tsp honey
- Add oatmeal and water to bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds
- After removing from the microwave put 1-2 tsp natural peanut butter and stir until mixed completely
- Add strawberries and honey (if using) and stir
21 day fix: 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1-2 tsp
NOTES: You can also make this on the stove top by cooking the oatmeal by what the package says just add the peanut butter and strawberries after it’s done cooking.