Here’s another easy egg bake that is super tasty and approved by everyone in the family. You can also double this recipe to serve more people, so it’s perfect for a brunch item. The original recipe can be found HERE
Spinach Italian Crustless Quiche
Serves 4 BIG or 8 small
- 8 eggs
- 10oz frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup 2% mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese , grated
- 8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a quiche dish, 9 inch pie plate or 8 by 11 inch dish with cooking spray
- Saute mushrooms and garlic on medium/high heat until moisture is gone
- Spread spinach on bottom of prepared dish, add the cooked mushrooms and feta.
- Beat the eggs and add the unsweetened almond milk, pepper and cheeses.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared dish on top of spinach, mushrooms and feta
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is set
NOTES: You can double this recipe and cook in a 9×13 inch dish, cook for 45 minutes and test the center and cook in 3 minute intervals until center is set. Enjoy!
21 day fix break down: 1 green, 1 red, 1/2 blue if cut into 4 slices,
if you cut into 8 slices it’s 1/2 green, 1/2 red and 1/2 blue