So, I typically eat this for dinner but I ate it for lunch today. It’s amazing with mango salsa and so simple yet packed with flavor! I grill extra fish and then can use it throughout the week for meals like this, it’s so easy to put together using left overs.
Fish taco salad (21 day fix approved)
Makes 1 serving
- 4 oz cooked white meat fish (I love Tilapia) (1 red)
- 2 cups spring mix with some cut up tomatoes (2 green)
- OPTIONAL: Fresh salsa if you have it- Mango salsa is amazing
- OPTIONAL: Avocado or try my Avocado “dressing”
- Put vegetable on large plate. I added some tomatoes but onions and peppers would be perfect too.
- Add cooked fish on top, reheat if necessary
- I used my avocado “dressing” to really pack that extra flavor or add 1/4 avocado slices.
- Garnish with salsa or mango salasa
Notes: If you’re packing this to reheat later, pack the fish separately and add after you’ve heated it up. Add a squirt of lime to add some extra flavor as well.
21 day fix portions: 2 green, 1 red and 1 blue (if using avocado)