I know a liquid carrot cake doesn’t exactly sound appealing but trust me.. it’s creamy and delicious!! The cinnamon masks the flavor of the carrots and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this. Will definitely be making again!
Carrot Cake Shakeology
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup steamed diced carrots
- 1 scoop vegan tropical strawberry shakeology
- 1 tsp peanut butter/almond butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Add the almond milk, steamed carrots, shakeology, peanut butter, cinnamon and add ice to make it the consistency you want (I like 5-6 cubes)
- Blend and enjoy!
21 day fix: 1 red, 1/2 green 1 tsp
So, I have a bag of the vegan tropical shakeology, and why I don’t like it as much as regular strawberry, I’m looking for recipes that make it better. This one is amazing and now I know what I can drink while drinking the vegan strawberry. I found the recipe on Beachbody’s website but wanted to save it here as well.
- 12-14 oz water
- 1 scoop strawberry shakeology (I used tropical strawberry which is vegan)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (I use freeze dried… pictured below)
- 1 cup watermelon
- ice cubes (I use 5-6 ice cubes but it varies depending on how thick you want it)
- Add water, shakeology, lemon, ginger, watermelon and ice cube to your blender
- Blend until it’s smooth!
A word on ginger: So, I don’t buy fresh ginger anymore, I like to use it but ALWAYS lose the root and spend too much time trying to find it or forgetting I have it. It also goes bad pretty quickly, probably because I do not know how to store it properly. I found this at my local grocery store and love it! You measure and use it just like fresh ginger but you can keep it in your cupboard!
21 day fix: 1 red 1 purple
I LOVE greenberry, it’s fruity flavored and so refreshing. Surprisingly this is the one my daughter loves as well. This recipe isn’t rocket science, it’s super easy and in being so it is a favorite. I keep the freezer stocked with frozen fruit for this reason.
Blueberry Greenberry Shakeology
Makes 1 serving
- 10-14 oz of water
- 1 scoop greenberry shakeology
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- OPTIONAL: Dash of real maple syrup to give it a blueberry muffin taste
- 6 ice cubes (may vary depending on your preference)
- Place the liquid in your blender first, then add shakeology, frozen blueberries and ice.
- Blend until it reaches the consistency you like.
- How simple is that?!
OMG, I’m not even kidding you this is the real deal!! By FAR my favorite shakeology recipe of ALL TIME!!! Where has this been all my life?!?! Obsessed!
Vanilla Frappuccino Shakeology
Makes 1 serving
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 8 -10 oz chilled coffee
- Splash unsweetened almond milk
- Dash of real maple syrup
- 6 ice cubes (may vary depending on how you like your shakes)
- I put the coffee and milk in first, then add shakeology and maple syrup and last add ice.
- Blend until you get the consistency you like!