This was introduced to me by my beautiful sister and it is simply amazing! It’s so filling and tasty that I can’t believe I haven’t thought of it before! You can also cook this on your stove top if you prefer warm oatmeal or have the time 🙂
Coconut Chia Overnight Oats
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or regular milk or water)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Shredded unsweetend coconut
- 2 tsp Peanut butter
- t tsp Maple syrup (or more to sweeten)
- Mix all ingredients in a mason jar.
- Store in fridge overnight.
Notes: Store in the fridge and use within 4 days, can be served cold or warm up in the microwave.
21 day fix breakdown: 1 yellow, 1 orange, 2 tsp