OMG, I’m not even kidding you this is the real deal!! By FAR my favorite shakeology recipe of ALL TIME!!! Where has this been all my life?!?! Obsessed!
Vanilla Frappuccino Shakeology
Makes 1 serving
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 8 -10 oz chilled coffee
- Splash unsweetened almond milk
- Dash of real maple syrup
- 6 ice cubes (may vary depending on how you like your shakes)
- I put the coffee and milk in first, then add shakeology and maple syrup and last add ice.
- Blend until you get the consistency you like!